DO YOU HAVE A CAR SICK DOG?
Prevent dog car sickness! You don't have to leave him behind!
DO YOU SUFFER FROM CAR SICKNESS?
I had a car sick dog...
Over 20 years ago I had a large, very car sick dog. A friend of mine introduced
me to the MIZTER static strap, a necessity for him as he traveled so much with show dogs.
For the past 2 weeks I have been searching for another one until I found you. I am thrilled, for now I shall have the freedom of being able to
travel with my new puppy and not have to leave him behind.
I highly recommend the antistatic strap MIZTER to anyone and everyone who has the misfortune of having a car sick dog. It transforms the lives of both owner and dog to happy ones.
Thanks you so much! Sincerely"
Phillis S. - Chatam, MA"
Useful tips to enjoy a car ride... With your
dogs can be troubled by car sickness. In a moving car, they may
experience nausea, fatigue, dizziness or vomiting. They are a few things you
can do to alleviate your or your dog car sickness.
- If you or your dog gets car sick,
install the MIZTER antistatic strap on your vehicle.
- Think about your car sick dog and plan your trip carefully. Include frequent stops.
- Ginger works great for
car sickness. Ginger snacks or candied ginger for kids and dogs.
- Do not travel on an empty stomach. This will make things even worse.
- Don't look out of side windows and focus on the horizon. You will notice that the driver rarely, if ever
experience car sickness. Windows shades will do the trick wonders for your kids.
- Avoid smoking or strong - smelling foods in the car.
- If you or your dog are
prone to car sickness, avoid the farthest backseats.
- Do not eat a heavy or greasy meal before traveling. No diary product including milk for your children.
- Breathe in fresh air - open a window.
Have a safe and pleasant trip! and no more
car sick dog